Lizabeth Croland Sarakin, Esq.
Whether you are thinking about, in the process or are already divorced, I can help you.
With over 27 years specializing in matrimonial and family law, I am uniquely qualified and have a wealth of knowledge, experience and insight with which I help my clients navigate and move forward with greater peace of mind and clarity in a positive, empowered way.
I work cooperatively with attorneys, mediators and other professionals involved to streamline the process and facilitate resolution.
HOW I CAN HELP
CONSULTATION & GUIDANCE TO HELP CLIENTS:
• Understand the divorce process and options to resolve
marital issues, including parenting concerns
• Identify issues and priorities
• Better understand the financial components throughout
• Identify other professionals as needed to facilitate resolution
• Improve communication with spouse/partner, attorneys,
mediators and other professionals involved in the process
• Defuse conflict and emotionally charged situations and
redirect perspective, focus and efforts to resolve issues in a
productive and positive manner